EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT OCA
Ohr Chadash Academy (OCA) is a Torah-driven Orthodox Jewish day school for boys and girls in early childhood through 8th grade, where the divine spark and unique worth of each individual is celebrated.
OCA, with approximately 325 students and over 65 faculty members in preschool through 8th grade, is known for its strong sense of community and joyful approach to learning. There is a tangible sense of warmth and care among our students, faculty, and staff.
OCA now offers a range of employment benefits for qualified employees.
If you are interested in being part of our warm, growing, dynamic school community, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elementary School Learning Specialist/Special Educator
We are seeking a passionate, dynamic, professional educator to join our elementary school staff.
Qualified candidate should be a reflective learner and innovative practitioner able to implement best practices to help students achieve success.
Ohr Chadash Academy is seeking a part- or full-time learning specialist or special educator to work with our upper elementary school team. The candidate will support students in the classroom through push-in and pull-out services, and work collaboratively with administrators and teachers to assess, monitor, provide direct instruction to and program for the academic needs of students.
- Bachelors degree, master’s preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, preferred
- Experience in current research-based learning and instructional approaches
- Warm, flexible, and creative approach to working with students
- Proficiency with technology integration
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills
- Working with students 1:1 or in small groups to support development of academic skills and reinforce
- Designing and providing modifications and accommodations for students
- Establishing and maintaining effective data collection methods and adjusting instruction based on data
- Communicating with colleagues about students’ progress and performance
- Assuming lead teacher responsibilities if the lead teacher is absent
If you are interested in being part of our warm, growing, innovative school community, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com