HOW TO APPLY TO OCA
Welcome to Ohr Chadash Academy (OCA) and thank you for your interest in our warm and enriching school community.
Our online application process is easy and secure and simplifies the submission process.
Admissions Process and Timeline for New Students:
NEW STUDENT APPLICATIONS – ECC
Our ECC has rolling admissions. While space is limited, you may still apply for the 2021-22 academic year. Applications for ECC 2s, ECC 3s and ECC 4s for the 2022-23 academic year will open October 2021. Applications will open to current OCA families first before opening to the public.
NEW STUDENT APPLICATIONS – Grades K-8
To apply for a new student entering grade K-8, please see below for our new student admissions checklist:
- Parent Visit/Tour
- New Student Online Application form (includes $200 per student non-refundable application fee)
- Complete Records Release Authorization
- Student Visit Day
- Teacher Recommendation Form
- Applications Due: January 21, 2022
- Financial Aid Applications Due: January 24, 2022
- Admissions Decisions Date: February 17, 2022
- Parent Admission Decision Due Date: March 4, 2022
If you have any questions about the admissions process, please contact our admissions team at email@example.com.
Ohr Chadash Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.